ouch your way to easy, affordable printing with our Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One – B210a. You’ll get affordable lab-quality photos, everyday documents, creative projects, and Web pages. Plus, HP ePrint1 and integrated wireless will keep you connected on the go.1, 2
Easy and affordable
Print photos and documents, make copies, and scan—all without turning on your PC
Get lab-quality, smudge-resistant photos that last3
Use the automatic photo tray tray for easy picture printing
Share photos with friends4 via Snapfish
Have fun with photos using the included software
Print affordably with individual HP inks; save money with our high-capacity XL cartridges (sold separately) for frequent printing
Get templates for calendars and games with HP Quick Forms4
Quick Web printing, no PC
Print from the Web without a PC—photos, coupons, recipes, greeting cards and more with customizable print apps4
Use the intuitive TouchSmart screen to make copies, photo reprints, and scans
Print and share from multiple PCs via the integrated wireless2
Just touch a button to print wirelessly5
Print wirelessly from a smartphone with our mobile printing apps6
If you can e-mail it, you can print it
Print directly to your HP printer using a smartphone, laptop, or other mobile device with HP ePrint
Print from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch7 wirelessly with AirPrint
Helping conserve resources
Save energy with this efficient, ENERGY STAR® qualified machine
Reduce packaging waste: this item is shipped in a reusable bag
Recycle: return your cartridges via our Planet Partners program8
Peace of mind
Protect your investment with the one-year limited warranty plus and one year of toll-free tech support
Get product questions answered toll-free, 24 × 7, or via e-mail in as little time as an hour
Get exclusive offers and discounts on supplies, shop from your own supplies list, and get free next-day shipping with “My Print Rewards”
1. Requires Internet connection to printer. Feature works with any Internet- and e-mail-capable device. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see www.hp.com/go/ePrintCenter.
2. Wireless performance depends on physical environment, distance from access point.
3. Display-permanence rating by Wilhelm Imaging Research Inc. or HP Image Permanence Lab; details: www.hp.com/go/printpermanence.
4. Requires wireless access point, Internet connection to printer. Services may require registration. Apps availability varies by country, language. Details: www.hp.com/go/ePrinterCenter.
5. Requires WPS router with integrated push button. Wireless performance depends on physical environment, distance from access point.
6. See www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions for details on compatible devices.
7. Supports iOS 4.2 devices with Internet connection. Works with HP ePrint-enabled printers and all-in-ones. Requires wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance depends on physical environment and distance from access point. iPad, iPhone, iPod and AirPrint are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
8. Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling available in more than 49 countries, territories, regions in Asia, Europe, North and South America; see www.hp.com/recycle.