The HP Pavilion 2009v is a 20-inch wide-screen monitor with liquid crystal display (LCD) and thin-film transistor (TFT) screen.
The HP Pavilion 2009v LCD wide-screen monitor has the following features:
- 1600 × 900 factory-set resolution
- Supports VGA video input connector
- Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content * Protection (HDCP) to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high definition content
- Plug and Play capability, if supported by your computer system
- On-screen display (OSD) adjustments for ease of setup and screen optimization