Designed for cost conscious mobile professionals, the HP Compaq nx7300 Notebook PC provides widescreen mobility with the latest technology to increase productivity. Starting at 5.6 lbs, this thin and light notebook is built to work on the go without straining your budget.
• Genuine Windows Vista Business 32
• Genuine Windows XP Professional Edition SP2
• Genuine Windows XP Home Edition SP2
Powerful Processing Power
• Intel Core 2 Duo and Intel Core Duo processors allow simultaneous use of multiple applications so you accomplish more in less time enabling a true multi-tasking environment. Intel Celeron M processor is also available.
Bright Widescreen Displays
• Choice of 15.4-inch widescreen displays with optional HP BrightView technology, which makes viewing more vivid and clear. The striking widescreen display provides more viewing area than standard TFT screens for increased productivity.
• Starting at 5.6 lb. this thin and light design makes it easy to transport your notebook wherever work takes you. Plan on all day computing when you add the HP Extended Life Battery or HP Ultra Capacity Battery and recharge quickly with HP Fast Charge Technology, which recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes.
• A broad range of wired and wireless solutions help you stay connected at work, at home and on the go.
HP Professional Innovations
• Hardware features and software solutions designed to enhance security, ease of use and reliability.
• To protect your valuable data, HP ProtectTools provides a suite of enhanced security capabilities designed to guard against unauthorized access to networks and business critical data. DriveLock helps prevent the data on your hard drive from being compromised even if your notebook is lost or stolen. HP Disk Sanitizer allows you to completely erase your hard drive data prior to disposal or service event.
Ease of use
• Comprehensive features include a large, crisp widescreen display, a full sized keyboard, a recessed touchpad with scroll zone and near silent touchpad buttons for extra comfort.
• Designed to meet tough business standards including a strong, durable magnesium reinforced frame and spill–resistant keyboard. The HP Panel Protection System helps prevent the display from scuffing and scratching, and the HP Mobile Data Protection System helps protect the hard drive from shock and vibration to reduce the risk of data corruption.
• HP Services includes a one-year standard parts and labor warranty, pick-up or carry-in, and toll-free 7 × 24 hardware technical phone support (depending on model). On-site service and warranty upgrades are also available.