HP Deskjet 6980 reviews: Colour Inkjet printer
This printer is a good all rounder.
Customer reviews of HP Deskjet 6980Most helpful reviews
Woodstock, N Yorks
- Good points:
- Wireless communication to a common printer for a number of PCs is excellent. The printer is sturdy and prints double sided.
- Bad points:
- Comms via the vireless router can be slow to initiate printing, but generally less than a minute to start. The HP software clutters up your disk with unnecessary programs. I de-installed everything that wasn't absolutely necessary for the printer to work, and all is fine.
|Value for money||8.0|
Confirmed purchase: 24 Sep 2007
This HP Deskjet 6980 is reviewed on PC Advisor
|Maximum paper size||A4|
|Memory card slot||No|
|Number of colours including black||4|
|Colour print speed (Pages per minute)||27|
|Black and white print speed (Pages per minute)||36|
|Vertical print resolution (Pixels)||1200|
|Horizontal print resolution (Pixels)||4800|
|Height in cm||14.4|
|Width in cm||45|
|Depth in cm||36.7|
The HP Deskjet 6980 Printer series is designed for users with busy lifestyles, people who bring work home and value the ability to achieve more in the time available, with easy wireless network printing and breakthrough speeds.
• Share your printer with multiple PCs on a network using wireless 802.11g/b or wired Ethernet technology. Install a secure wireless network with SecureEasySetup™ and print from camera phones and PDAs with optional Bluetooth® wireless adapter.
• Get more done with breakthrough print speeds of up to 36 ppm black, up to 27 ppm colour. Reduce paper use with auto two-sided printing. Enhance efficiency with optional 250-sheet paper tray, smart controls and easy network configuration.
• Get laser-quality black text and fade-resistant colour with optional 6-ink colour. Print photos, with or without borders, from 10 × 15 cm up to large panorama (215 × 610 mm). Get great results automatically with HP’s built-in paper-type sensor.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 422 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or