HP 250 G1 H6Q56EA reviews and prices: 15.6" Laptop computer

This laptop is a good all rounder.

No prices available

HP 250 G1 H6Q56EA with Intel Pentium 2020M 2.4 GHz , 4GB of Memory and 500GB Storage on Windows 8. DVD drive See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of HP 250 G1 H6Q56EA

Duncan, Wiltshire Often on the move

Score 7.0/10
Good basic laptop with a decent battery life & quick start up
Its not the lightest or smallest but ok
Battery life 7.0
Design 6.0
Size and weight 4.0
Performance 7.0

Confirmed purchase: 24 Mar 2014

Anthony , Horncastle General home user

Score 8.0/10
The HP250 so far is reaching my expectations. As I have not had it long enough to really get to know it I can't give it an honest evaluation.
It's a neat peace of technology with speedy access to where I want to go.
I have placed the battery life as 10 but have yet to give it a "run for its money"!
The design is very good and the size and weight are acceptable compared to the pc it is replacing.
The performance is fast, too fast at times I can't keep up with Start screen! But with a bit more practice I'm sure I will get the hang of it!
I know I could have put that last point in the "Bad points box but I don't think it is really, it's just me!
I believe that what I have purchased is value for money. I hope that will be my feelings in the months and years ahead.
No immediate bad points.

Built-in disc drive DVD drive

Also known as: HP 250 G1 Laptop,, HP 250 G1 Pentium

Laptop Buyers Guide

Manufacturer's Description

Optimized for business-users on the go, this value-priced laptop is a smart choice for reliable computing. Keep up with the demands of mobile use thanks to a durable design. Complete tasks on time with essential built-in tools, convenient connectivity, and robust processing power for a more productive work day.

Built for mobile use
For professionals on the move, the HP 250 features a durable chassis that helps protect against the rigors of day.

Carry the HP 250 from meeting to meeting. Enjoy great views on the 39,6 cm (15.6") diagonal HD display without sacrificing portability.

Powered for business
Tackle projects with the power of Intel’s Pentium processor.

Develop stunning visuals without slowing down your notebook, thanks to Intel’s integrated graphics.

HP, a world leader in PCs and touch technology, now brings you Windows 8, designed to fit the needs of business. Get business-class security to protect data and devices.

Designed for productivity
Connect with colleagues online and email from the office or from your favorite hotspots with Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ WLAN.

From trainings to sales presentations, view high-quality multimedia and audio right from your laptop now with preinstalled software and the built-in Altec Lansing speaker.

Make an impact with presentations when you connect to larger, HD displays through the HDMI port.

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 422 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or