Haier HW70 1401 prices: Freestanding 7kg capacity washing machine
Customer reviews of Haier HW70 1401
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Drum size (Kilograms)||7|
|Type of loading||Front loading|
|Width in cm||59.5|
|Height in cm||85|
|Depth in cm||60|
|Noise level (Decibels)||72|
|Number of programmes||10|
|Display of remaining time||Yes|
Also known as: Haier HW70 1201SWashing Machines Buyers Guide
HW70-1201/1401 main features include:
- Express 15 min cycle (this is for 2kg, ideal for washing shirts and/or trousers)
- LED display that can tell you how many minutes remaining of your wash
- Door opens a full 180 degrees, making loading/unloading of the washing easier
- Ten programs that include: Cotton, synthetic, Wool, Sport, Rinse, Intense wash, and Spin
- Variable temperature control – this gives you complete control and flexibility to was at the temperature you would like.
- Varable spin speed – this gives you control and the flexibility to choose which spin speed to dry clothes.
- Delay Timer – a very useful feature that allows you to choose the time when you would like your washing to be finished by and the machine will automatically calculate when to start. For example, if you wish to load the machine with washing at 7am and you would like it to be finished when you return at 5pm, simply select this feature, choose to delay by 10 hours and depending on the program you have chosen, the machine will calculate the right time to start. This means when you return at 5pm, your washing would have just finished and smelling very fresh. This will give you greater flexibility and you can manage your washing around your life, rather than the other way around.
- Child lock feature – for extra safety
- Water consumption: 59 litres per cycle
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 408 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or