Gunnar HAU-00101 Haus Computer Eyewear reviews

1 customer review
Photo of Gunnar HAU-00101 Haus Computer Eyewear Glass
  • Photo of Gunnar HAU-00101 Haus Computer Eyewear Glass

This glass is a good all rounder.

No prices available

10.0 out of 10 based on 1 review.
See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Customer reviews of Gunnar HAU-00101 Haus Computer Eyewear

Rob, Birmingham UK

Score 10.0/10
I am Website Developer, Director of a company and part time gamer - Genuinely I do find the glasses have massively helped my health already - I used to eat painkillers like sweats for my headaches that came behind my eyes - it got so bad I was told by doctors I was addicted to them - Since buying and wearing Gunnars every time I am on a PC or watching TV/Playing games and from stop taking painkillers I can confirm I no longer get eye strain and headaches and my eyes no longer feel dry, itchy and gritty. Definitely a product I would recommend to anyone who uses computers or looks at TV's for long periods of time.
No portable hard case - Disappointed at this
Design 10.0
Entertainment / Fun 10.0

Confirmed purchase: 22 Nov 2010

Manufacturer's Description

Lightweight and comfortable, the Gunnar HAU-00101 Haus Computer Eyewear protects your eyes whilst you’re using a screen.

Exciting eyewear

These black and amber glasses help to reduce visual stress when you’re using a screen, whether you’re using your TV, PC, tablet or smartphone. Staring at a screen for long periods of time can cause eye fatigue, dry eyes, irritation and even headaches. The HAU00101 Eyewear helps to increase contrast and focus and minimalise eye fatigue. It uses lens filters, tints and coatings, and the multi-layered acetates catch and reflect light to create depth and stylistic detail.

Superb design

Created using hand-crafted materials, the HAU001-01 Haus Computer Eyewear has a lightweight design which is perfectly balanced so you can wear them comfortably, whether you’re using them for five minutes or for five hours. The spring hinges with a measured flex rate help to keep them in place, whilst the modern design means they look as good as they feel. You can these glasses without putting pressure on pressure points. Whether you’re using them for work or play, the Gunnar HAU-00101 Haus Computer Eyewear help to protect your eyes.
We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 409 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or