Griffin iKaraoke reviews
Customer reviews of Griffin iKaraokeMost helpful reviews
- Good points:
- looks good and is quite cheap
- Bad points:
- It doesn't do anything, Theres no point to the product at all, if the sound quality was good it would be fun but it isn't.
|Ease of use||8.0|
|Range of features||1.0|
|Value for money||5.0|
Confirmed purchase: 18 Oct 2007
|Type of accessory||Microphone|
Also known as: Ikaraoke, Griffin iKaraoke-2
Everything you love about karaoke — without the two-drink minimum.
Just plug iKaraoke into your iPod, cue up your favorite tunes and you’re on.
iKaraoke’s all-in-one microphone/processor isolates the lead vocal track in your favorite music and fades it, giving your voice room to move up front and make that favorite tune yours.
With great talent comes great responsibility; don’t keep it hidden. Plug iKaraoke into your home or auto stereo through your stereo’s Auxiliary Audio In (sometimes called Line In). Use iKaraoke’s mic to start, stop, skip and repeat the music, control volume. It’s your tunes as only you can sing them.
The lights go down. The crowd goes wild. You know you’re a star. iKaraoke proves it to the world.
- Plug and play — Connects to any iPod with a dock connector.
- Your biggest hits on your system — Plug into your home or auto audio using iKaraoke’s line out.
- You’re in control — Adjusts backing music volume. Pause, scan forward and back, skip tracks.
- Attention, please — Mutes music to use iKaraoke as a PA.
- No batteries — Gets its power from your iPod.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 424 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or