Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) reviews

This video game is a good all rounder.

No prices available

See full product description

People Also Viewed

3. Expert reviews
  5. Related products

Some customer reviews of Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)

ok

Challenging 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 26 Nov 2010

John, Glasgow

Score 10.0/10
Excelent game if you like driving games
No damage to cars when you crash

Confirmed purchase: 25 Nov 2010

Clive , Bristol

Score 8.0/10
Personally i really like the game. Graphics are fab Loved the original back on the psone not dissappointed
Damage and Computer ai isnt great .
Sound 8.0
Overall game-play 7.0
Challenging 8.0
0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 25 Feb 2011

Score 10.0/10
This game is absolutely amazing, after 4 years of waiting I can say I'm very pleased with the game. It is exactly how I hoped it would be. The game is very realistic, with a massive range of cars. Online game play is very easy to understand, and figure out without having to refer to the manual.

The game offers a challenge that others do not. Gran Turismo 5 is the real deal, it isn't a 2 minute arcade thrill that anyone can play. I raced a Lamborghini LP640 during my track day, and when I played the same model on Gran Turismo, I couldn't believe how much attention to detail it had... it was like being back in the car again.

I have extra cars since I bought a special edition and the game play is amazing. The range of 1000 cars is just Epic. The music is just right, and the online gaming compliments the PSN network.

My friends have gone out and bought a ps3 solely for this game, I can truly say I'm addicted to it already... and I'm already on Level 9.

I've noticed there are additional features on ways to improve the performance of the Cars during GT Mode such as change paintwork, oil, engine overhaul and more. The licenses are not so easy like previous version, and it gives me the challenge I need. There is an additional drift racing mode for those of you Tokyo Drift fans... and it has a wider range of tracks... not only that you can build your own custom race tracks.. there's no way you can become bored.

There are special events not previously available in other versions such as the Go Kart events and also the NASCAR racing.

This is Epic game is perfect for any serious car enthusiast which will bring you hours of fun like it has for me... and I'm an adult.
Game loads slow only on some stages (because of the level of detail each track has)
Challenging 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 22 Nov 2010

Score 10.0/10

The game offers a challenge that others do not. Gran Turismo 5 is the real deal, it isn't a 2 minute arcade thrill that anyone can play. I raced a Lambhorghini LP640 during my track day, and when I played the same model on Gran Turismo, I couldn't believe how much attention to detail it had... it was like being back in the car again.

Some stages load slow... but that is because of the level of detail each track has.
Challenging 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 22 Nov 2010

Jack, Sutton Coldfield

There is a great range of cars available on career mode. The ability to customize your car makes it unique when you are racing on-line. The special events are different so you don't get bored
You are limited to the range of cars available on the split screen mode
Sound 9.0
Graphics 8.0
1 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 11 Dec 2010

This Gran Turismo 5 (PS3) is reviewed on Pocket Lint

Also known as: Gran Turismo 5 - PS3

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 423 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or