Ghostbusters: The Video Game (PS3) reviews
The Ghostbusters are back in Ghostbusters™: The Video Game! With Manhattan overrun once more by ghosts and other supernatural creatures, gamers take the role of a new recruit joining the famous Ghostbusters team. Equipped with a variety of unique weapons and gadgets, you will hunt, fight and capture a wide range of uncanny phantasms and demons in an all-new, funny and frightening battle to save New York City from its latest paranormal plague.
The real Ghostbusters return in this videogame sequel to the Ghostbusters movies. Stars Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson and Bill Murray reunite to reprise their roles as Spengler, Stantz, Zeddmore and Venkman. Supporting the ghost busting crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton.
- The Authentic Ghostbusters Experience: Ghostbusters™: The Video Game features the original cast from Columbia Pictures’ classic Ghostbusters films, including Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson – together again for the first time in over 20 years. Supporting the original Ghostbusters crew are the talents of Annie Potts, Brian Doyle Murray and William Atherton.
- The Supernatural Spectacular Meets Unrivaled Ghost Busting: Like the films before it, Ghostbusters™: The Video Game is all-new classic adventure with Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis returning to helm the script and creating a new storyline that leads gamers through the trials and tribulations of the world’s leading paranormal ghost busting team. Players experience a variety of frightening new ghosts, even some based on ideas from Aykroyd and Ramis that never made it into the original feature films.
- Cool Tech, Extraordinary Equipment & Fearsome Enemies: Ghostbusters™: The Video Game features ghost hunting, wrangling and trapping game mechanics with upgradeable gadgets. Gamers can wear ghosts down into a weakened state with the Proton Pack’s Blast Stream and use the Capture Stream to wrangle them into the trap, execute different strategic tactics with the new Slime Tether and scan and analyze targets using like the P.K.E. Meter and Paragoggles.
- Ghostbusters Jump on the PlayStation Network or Xbox Live and play as the original Ghostbusters with up to three other players in a variety of different game modes set in iconic movie locations, including the Museum, Library and Times Square, in a competitive co-op mode where players work as a team to bust ghosts but compete with one another for the highest score. Further, the Wii version offers split-screen co-op mode allowing two players to suit up and play through the entire single player story.
- £26 at 1 retailer out of 422 retailers checked