Garmin nüvi 3490LT reviews
This sat nav is a good all rounder.
|Type of satellite navigation||Portable Navigation Device|
|Map storage medium||On board Flash Memory|
|Monitor type||Fixed Monitor|
|Screen size (Inches)||4.3|
|Map Coverage||Single continent|
Also known as: Garmin 3490LTSatellite Navigation Buyers Guide
nüvi 3490LT is part of Garmin’s flagship collection of premium navigators. With a stunning ultra-sleek design it is less than 9mm thin, making it the slimmest navigator in the world with dual-orientation 4.3" touchscreen display. It is one of our first Live Ready sat navs and is equipped with Garmin’s new lightning-fast Guidance 3 navigation engine making it swift to operate, quick to calculate and reliable to navigate. Other premium Garmin features inside include 3D traffic, our unique Cyclops speed cameras and Bluetooth hands-free calling.
- Avoid traffic tie-ups with 3D Traffic, subscription-free live traffic updates over the HD Radio system.
- Navigate hands-free with voice-activated navigation.
- Make hands-free calls and texts.
- Easily carry nüvi in your purse or pocket thanks to a design that’s less than 9 mm thick.
- View routes on the 4.3" (10.92 cm) touchscreen.
- Control nüvi easily using its responsive multi-touch glass display with pinch to zoom.
- Get fast route calculations and address look ups with Garmin Guidance 3.0, our most advanced mapping and navigation engine available.
- Know which lane to be in thanks to advanced lane guidance with Bird’s Eye and photoReal™ junction views.
- See landmarks and terrain in 3-D.
- See what’s coming with Enhanced Exit Services.
- Charge nüvi in its powered dock while driving
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 421 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or