- small, lightweight and waterproof
- high-sensitivity GPS
- 1 year of Standard Tracking included
built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- locate devices on demand using your computer or mobile device
- set up to 10 geofences and receive text message** or email notifications upon entry/exit
- customisable device settings, including low battery/powered off notifications
- allow family members and friends to receive notifications
- access 10 points of daily track history with Standard Tracking
- access 7 days of track history with Deluxe Tracking*
- option to automatically renew services upon expiration
- no early termination fees
- no activation fees
- no contracts
Track What’s Important
GTU 10 is a GPS-enabled locator that combines a web-based tracking service with GPS technology to help keep possessions and the things you love safe and secure – whether a family pet, vehicle or other valuable property.
How It Works
The GTU 10 is small, lightweight and waterproof. It easily attaches to a backpack, pet collar or whatever is important to you.
When you purchase a new GTU 10, it comes with 1 year of Standard Tracking, so you’ll be ready to go once you register and activate it in your Garmin account.
Then, you can view the location of your GTU 10 on a map from the friendly confines of your computer or query its position on your smartphone. For an added level of convenience, you can download the free Garmin Tracker™ app for your mobile device to compare your current location to the direction and location of your GTU 10.