FUJITSU Mobile MHX2300BT - Hard drive - 300 GB - internal - 2.5" - SATA-150 - 4200 rpm - buffer: 8 MB reviews

1 customer review
Photo of FUJITSU Mobile MHX2300BT - Hard Drive - 300 GB - Internal - 2.5" - SATA-150 - 4200 RPM - Buffer: 8 MB Hard Drive

This hard drive is a good all rounder.

No prices available

People Also Viewed

3. Related products

Customer reviews of FUJITSU Mobile MHX2300BT - Hard drive - 300 GB - internal - 2.5" - SATA-150 - 4200 rpm - buffer: 8 MB

Confirmed purchaser

Score 5.0/10
Once I had managed to plug it in via USB (no enclosure, I just had it sat on my desk) it worked okay, and the price wasn't bad for the capacity. It should work in desktops that have the extra headroom.

If you've taken measurements or checked specs and know it will fit then it's a perfectly good drive.
This drive is a few millimetres too tall for almost anything that uses the standardised 2.5" space (laptops, external HDD enclosures, Xbox 360). It certainly didn't fit anything that I tried, and I had this drive in my possession for almost a month before sending it back.

At time of purchase I did not know this drive was bulkier than the norm, and considering that people often buy these drives for in the devices I listed above I find this design flaw should have been pointed out to me.
Design 1.0
Performance 7.0
Reliability 7.0
Capacity 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 10 Jul 2008

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 408 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or