Fujitsu Amilo Xi 3670 reviews and prices: 18.4" Laptop computer

This laptop is a good all rounder.

No prices available

Fujitsu Amilo Xi 3670 with Dual Core Processor, 4GB of Memory and 500GB Storage on Windows 7 Home Premium. See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of Fujitsu Amilo Xi 3670

Confirmed purchaser Often on the move

Score 8.0/10
the hardware, don't like screen though
the OS vista
0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 09 Nov 2009

Confirmed purchaser Music, gaming or video fan

Score 8.0/10
I'm using this as a personal multimedia and gaming laptop and it fills that role as well as I could have hoped. I wanted a powerful desktop replacement with as big a HD screen that I could get, Blu Ray playback, with a few other requirements and the Amilo Xi 3670 gave me pretty much everything I was looking for, at a reasonable price in comparison to some others. It's proven powerful enough to play almost every currently available PC game at high settings. Battery life is crap unless you switch to power save mode which prevents you from running any graphic intensive apps smoothly, but with a laptop this size, you don't expect to use it for long in places that you can't plug it in, so it's not an issue for me.
I'd recommend this as a capable desktop/multimedia pc replacement at an affordable price.
The power button is in a place where it's natural for me to place my thumb if I am attempting to move it. This has led to me shutting down the laptop a number of times unintentionally. I have since retrained myself to place my left hand elsewhere so this is less of a problem, but I think the power button could have been better placed.
Also there doesn't seem to be any HDD indicator light anywhere. I've never not seen one, and I use it frequently to determine if the device is busy or after hanging. I can live without it but would prefer to have it.
Battery life is crap (less than 2 hrs if you are running something significant) unless you switch to power save mode which prevents you from running any graphic intensive apps smoothly, but with a laptop this size, you don't expect to use it for long in places that you can't plug it in, so it's not an issue for me
Finally the motherboard failed within a couple of weeks, so I had to call support and they collected it and returned it within about a week and a half. Not a huge negative and it's been running fine despite heavy use over the last 6 weeks, but worth mentioning.
Battery life 4.0
Design 8.0
Size and weight 8.0
Performance 9.0
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 09 Nov 2009

Confirmed purchaser Music, gaming or video fan

Abslutely stuning screen, hybrid graphic card...
Lack of DVD with software, you are doing a backup but this is not the same. You expect software DVD's when you are spending 1000 £
Battery life 3.0

RAM (Gigabytes) 4
Hard disk capacity (Gigabytes) 500
Number of cores Dual
Laptop Buyers Guide
We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 421 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or