Finlux 32F8030 TV prices: 32" Full HD 1080p LED screen
Customer reviews of Finlux 32F8030
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Screen size (Inches)||32|
|Type of screen||LED|
|HD TV||HD Ready|
|HD TV||Full HD 1080p|
|Built-in disc player||DVD Player|
|Freeview or Freesat tuner||Freeview|
|Number of HDMI ports||4|
|Number of scart ports||2|
|Screen aspect ratio||16:9|
|Contrast Ratio (X:1)||4000|
|Horizontal resolution (Pixels)||1920|
|Vertical resolution (Pixels)||1080|
The Finlux 32F8030 Smart TV will bring a world of entertainment, catch-up TV and on-demand services into the comfort of your own living room. Featuring a ultra-slim design, this 32-inch TV will allow you access to great online content from the comfort of your home. This TV also comes with a USB Wi-Fi dongle that’ll allow you to connect the set to your home network wirelessly.
- The 32F8030 is a Smart TV comes with BBC iPlayer – allowing you catch-up with all your favourite TV and radio shows from BBC One, BBC Two, BBC Three and BBC Radio stations throughout the UK. Sit back and share some of the funniest videos in the world via the YouTube App, whilst for social media fans there’s simple access to Twitter and Facebook, as well as sites such as eBay! You’ll also be able to enjoy video on demand services via Viewster – offering you a range of movies ready to go when you are. For more information check out our Smart TV Guide
- An integrated Freeview Tuner allows you to watch digital TV channels without the need for an additional set- top box.
A Full HD 1080p image with brilliant colours and contrast create a truly memorable viewing experience. When connected to a Full-HD source such as a blu-ray player or games console, you’ll feel closer to the action, appreciating the finest of details.
- The built-in PVR function enables you to Pause, Rewind and Record TV directly onto any USB plug-and- play flash drive, or USB hard drive. Just simply insert your USB device into the TV to record or playback your favourite movies, TV shows and photos.
- USB Inputs enable you to play movies, music and photos directly from your USB drive. This really allows your TV to be the hub for all your home entertainment – making your own photos and videos even more enjoyable to watch. You’ll be right at the heart of the action.
- A generous four HDMI inputs ensures you’ll have enough ports to allow you to connect a variety of AV sources to your TV such as home cinema systems, games consoles, blu- ray players, set-top boxes and laptops. It’ll allow you to switch between sources with a simple press of the remote.
- LED back-lit TVs create greater contrast ratios – making blacks appear blacker – leading to a sharper image. They are also slimmer, consume less power than similarly- sized traditional LCDs and are mercury free.
- Fancy an upgrade to Freeview HD? The Finlux PVR-1050T500 plugs straight into your new TV – offering you all the Freeview HD channels as well as a staggering 500GB hard drive to simultaneously record 500 hours of entertainment. You’ll even get BBC iPlayer when you wire it up to your internet connection!
- All our TVs come with a 12 months warranty. Any defect caused by faulty materials or workmanship will be repaired free of charge where possible during this period by Finlux. If a repair is not possible, the product will be replaced free of charge or a refund will be given.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or