Epson WP-4545 reviews: Colour Inkjet printer

This printer is a good all rounder.

No prices available

Epson WP-4545: A4 Inkjet printer with Scanner function and Ethernet. See full product description

Some customer reviews of Epson WP-4545

Maurice, Ramsey, Isle of man Frequent home user

Score 8.0/10
It took a bit of time to understand how the Duplex worked in copying but that may be down to myown ignorance or impatience. I still have much to learn about it as I haven't set up the WiFi yet and I doubt I will ever operate my e-mails from an outside source. Print costs only time will tell. As others have said, it was easy to set up.Some comments on noise that I have read are a bit nosensical. Yes their is some noise but nothing out of the ordinary. Once I have been using it for a while I will make another report as I have only had it a week.
I would prefer the manual to come with it as a printed version rather than on disc. The ink particularily with colour I use for a document I print regularily comes out on this printer a bit wishy washy compared to my epson RX600 I am still experimenting to get what I want.
Print quality 8.0
Compatibility 8.0
Speed 10.0

Confirmed purchase: 24 Sep 2012

John, Business user

Double sided printing
Dual tray paper loading
Not so good a photo printing
Print quality 8.0
Compatibility 10.0
Speed 10.0
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 02 Feb 2012

Ian, Beenham Berkshire Business user

Score 1.0/10
Reviewer left no comment
I have no idea what the quality of this product is because I cannot get it to connect to my Mac. I have tried both USB and wireless and when on the one occasion it has connected as soon as you try to print it comes up with an error message "communication error".

There are no trouble shooting help instructions or diagnostics for this.
1 of 3 people found this review helpful

Release date 2011-11-10

Also known as: Epson

Printers Buying Guide

Manufacturer's Description

A high-performance business 4-in-1 with Wi-Fi, plus dual trays and touch panel that saves time and money when compared to laser printing.

Faster printing: It offers a 50% lower cost per page*1 and faster printing*2 for those small print jobs, compared to the top 10 best-selling colour lasers. And when printing double-sided it’s twice as fast as the nearest leading competitor*3.
Economical and Ecological: It offers a massive 80% reduction*4 on energy consumption compared to competitive lasers – providing significant cost and environmental savings. Ink cartridges are clean and easy to change and the cartridge is the only part that needs replacing, so the process is hassle-free.
Engineered for Business: A high print resolution of up to 4800×1200dpi means businesses get top-quality prints which are water, smudge, highlighter and fade resistant because they are instantly dry. Its high-yield, superior quality DURABrite Ultra ink cartridges are low maintenance and offer low-cost printing, producing 2,400 pages*10 or higher, if needed.
Enhanced features: A large standard paper capacity of up to 580 sheets is ideal for high-volume jobs, while a large touch panel provides easy operation.
Easy to integrate: Comes network-ready for sharing across workgroups, with USB, Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Print on the move: It comes with Epson Connect*7 to meet all mobile printing needs, enabling users to print from smartphones and tablet PCs.

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or