- Dive into tropical waters and discover an underwater paradise that has to be seen to be believed. Endless Ocean puts you in the role of a diver exploring a tranquil sea teeming with marine life and stunning seascapes.
- More of an experience than a game, Endless Ocean offers you the freedom to explore underwater locations by taking a relaxing swim among the inhabitants of the sea or searching for unusual fish to photograph and record in your journal.
- All set to a haunting soundtrack that features New Zealand singer Hayley Westenra, Endless Ocean lets you directly interact with the fish you find by using the Wii Remote to touch them. You will come face-to-face with such animals as angelfish, penguins, walruses and dolphins and you can even discover lost ruins and secret diving locations to explore.
- Navigating through the game is easy, and by simply pointing and clicking with the Wii Remote you can direct your ship to a new location on a map or guide your diver as they swim. When you want to interact with ocean life, you’ll simply point at a fish or underwater plant and press the A Button.
- In addition to searching vast waters, you and a friend can explore the sea together by using Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to connect to the Internet. Whether you dive with a friend or on your own, you’ll quickly discover that the sights and sounds you experience in Endless Ocean make it an adventure like no other.
- Your Wii needs to be connected to the Internet to use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection features. Click here to find out how to connect Wii to the Internet.