Eastway ST1.0 (2014)
Customer reviews of Eastway ST1.0 (2014)
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
Also known as: Eastway ST1.0:
We created the ST1.0 from Reynolds 520 steel because we wanted a strong frame with a comfortable ride and a classic look. It can handle the rigours of everyday riding and bike commuting as well as more varied terrain. SRAM Apex gears, strong E28 wheels and fitted mudguards complete the package so you can put in the miles without worrying about your bike.
• Strong Reynolds 520 steel frame
• Classic styling and graphics
• Comfortable riding position
• Fitted mudguards and rack
mounts for practical everyday riding
• Perfect for tackling varied terrain
WHY STEEL TOURING BIKES?
The original frame material and still, some say, the best. Reynolds have been making bike tubing for over a hundred years and their 520 steel carries on those traditions to our ST1.0 frame. Complete with a comfortable riding position, wider tyres and a classic look, the ST1.0 lets you do more in style.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 420 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or