DRAGON Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium reviews

Photo of DRAGON Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Software
  • Photo of DRAGON Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Software
  • Photo of DRAGON Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Software

This software is a good all rounder.

£45 at 1 retailer out of 409 retailers checked

See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of DRAGON Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium

Margaret, Bridege of Earn Age 81 o.k.

Score 10.0/10
Having osteoarthritis in both hands, wrists and fingers, I found this to be the way to keep in touch and purchase goods on line. That is the main reason. Also, I have other disxabilities and by using the dragon, I can sit or lie down anywhere and speak into the digital voice recorder I also bought to be compatible with the Dragon.
Only bad point is with myself - making the commitment to train the dragon to my voice, Have not found any bad points to date.
How easy to set-up 8.0
Performance 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 16 May 2011

Martin, Swansea

Score 10.0/10
The program quickly learnt how to interpret my voice and I was able to start using it as part of my computer interaction really quickly. I found it very easy to operate, and soon learned the commands I needed to speak. There are some words it didn't interpret properly but its easy to correct and it learns for the next time you say that.
Its so good I want to use it on my notebook, and at work as well, but the licence isn't portable
How easy to set-up 10.0

0 of 3 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 14 Oct 2010

Paul, Chatham, Kent

Score 8.0/10
I have carpul tunnel in both wrist so this is an ideal product for me. found it a bit of a pain training it to recognise my voice but once done it can follow me at normal speaking speed for typing, moreover its great if you have set it to your laptops own mic. You can be on the other side of the room and tell it to, let us say, open Windows Media player, then tell it to find an album, play album or even one selected track. You can tell it to find websites, open mail, delete mail and of course reply to said mail. If your laptop or PC has bluetooth you can use ones bluetooths headset to find albums and play them even when your in another room. You can also have different profiles for different users so you dont have to re-teach it everytime a different user uses the Dragon. You also get a drop down help bar, if required, to help you when first use it or you can leave it to drop down each time.
Bad points are the training, because we all have different inflections in the way we speak it can take 30mins to an hour or so to train it to understand each person. I dont like the head phones with boom mic that is supplied, you have to put the mic so close to your mouth so it understands you, your almost eating it. so I use my bluetooth headset. I think its great but a little over priced. Mind you Ive only used it abouit a dozen times so plenty more to find out about it yet. There is a link to a video tutour which can be of great help,
How easy to set-up 9.0
Features 9.0
Performance 7.0

Confirmed purchase: 03 Feb 2011

Confirmed purchaser Education discount

Reviewer left no comment
Education discount made the product a pain to instal. It took a week of emails to get the activation code out of a third party organisation that needed to see a scan of my driving license for some obscure reason best known to them.
How easy to set-up 5.0
Features 8.0
Performance 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 02 Mar 2011

Manufacturer's Description

Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen in Word, WordPerfect, Excel, Outlook and more — three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.

Transform ideas into text at the speed of thought; don’t let typing slow you down. Play back what you’ve written for easy proofing.

Control your PC in a relaxed, hands-free mode without being tied to your keyboard. Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries.

Create reports, spreadsheets or presentations; send email or schedule meetings; surf the Web; update your Facebook status or download your favourite music — using just your voice.

Tell your PC what to do, like “Send email to Jon Smith and Raphael Sanchez” or “Search the Web for Internet marketing companies in London” to work faster and smarter. Complete multiple steps with a single voice command.

Personalise Dragon with custom word lists and voice commands that reflect the kind of work you do; set formatting preferences, too.

Use a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder from anywhere, at anytime and Dragon will automatically transcribe the audio files when you return to your PC. Wireless microphone support delivers even more convenience.

• £45 at 1 retailer out of 409 retailers checked