At a Glance
- Quality: Crisp, fast colour laser printing from a compact design
- Professional: Sharp, professional laser-quality output
- Compact: Stylish, small footprint unit – can fit any home or business environment
- Value: Up to 12 colour pages per minute print speed, up to16 pages per minute in monochrome with a low printing cost per page (actual print speeds will vary with use).
Fast, Professional Quality Colour
Why spend time and money going to a print shop when you can produce your own professional quality colour printouts from your home or office?
- Crisp, vibrant colour prints at up to 12 pages per minute (actual print speeds will vary with use).
- Easy-fit 1,0001 and 2,0001 page capacity toner refill cartridges available for added flexibility
DellTM Colour Track 2
When sharing the 1320cn with PCs on your network, Dell provides you with Colour Track 2 network printer management software to help manage your colour printing costs. Colour Track 2 gives you the ability to create up to 50 user or department accounts and monitor print jobs per account. Enable, disable or set limits for colour and black & white printing – Colour Track 2 lets you control everything remotely using the Dell Printer Web Configuration Tool.
The DellTM Toner Management System makes monitoring and reordering toner easy.
- Intelligent software proactively alerts you when your printer is running low on toner
- Order from the software when it reminds you and get it delivered right to your front door, when you need it
The Dell Colour Laser Printer 1320cn is compact, making it the perfect printer to fit small spaces like desktops, so it’s always close at hand. The stylish and professional ergonomic design also looks great in the office or home.
The 1320cn gives you the ability to share your printer between multiple users on your Network.
Protection You Can Count On
Each 1320cn comes backed with a full year of all of the benefits of Dell’s technical phone support and Advanced Exchange Service. For added peace-of-mind, you can also extend your service to protect your investment for up to five years. Best of all, fuser replacement is covered while your printer is under service – so you can rest easy.