The Vengeance C70 has convenient built-in carry handles and a steel front panel instead of plastic for enhanced durability.
With up to 10 fan mounts, it also cools just about anything you can think of. Eight PCI-E slots give you the freedom for the multi-GPU setup of your dreams, and dual USB 3.0 I/O ports and six SSD-ready hard drive bays (in two removable drive cages) assure your system will be ready to compete, performance-wise.
The C70 isn’t just a great aircooling case, it also features room for the H100 or other 240mm radiators on top, and if you remove the bottom hard drive cage, you can install a second 240mm radiator, ideal for dual-loop solutions. The C70 is the case you?ve been waiting for.
- Built-in carry handles for portability.
- Steel front panel for enhanced durability.
- Up to 10 fan mount locations provide a ton of cooling flexibility.
- Room for two 240mm radiators for watercooling enthusiasts.
- Two USB 3.0 ports and headphone/mic on the front panel.
- Quick, easy-access latches for easy side panel removal.
- Cable routing holes with rubber grommets to keep everything clean and uncluttered.
- Built-in cable securing latches to keep the cables behind the motherboard tray in-check.
- Six SSD-ready hard drive trays, in two removable cages.
- Three included 120mm fans, two intake and one exhaust.
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to swap out your CPU cooler without removing the motherboard.
- Eight PCI-E slots for multi-GPU expansion.
- One front and dual bottom dust filters to keep your case interior clean.
- Three tool-free optical drive bays.
- Side panel window with dual 120mm/140mm fan mounts
- Included USB 3.0 to USB 2.0 internal adapter for legacy support.