Cloud Storage 4 TB Backup & Share ServiceKnowhow Cloud 1TB

• Photo of Cloud Storage 4 TB Backup & Share ServiceKnowhow Cloud 1TB Data Storage

This data storage is a good all rounder.

£39 – £150 at 2 retailers out of 417 retailers checked

See full product description

Some customer reviews of Cloud Storage 4 TB Backup & Share ServiceKnowhow Cloud 1TB

John, Staffordshire

Score 1.0/10
Safe Storage online
I Am not the most computer literate person, i can find my way around. The instructions for this product need to be more simpleton friendly. I have not managed to upload any music as yet, I cannot access from my mobile which was one reason for this purchase, easy access to files via my mobile.
Design 1.0
Compatibility 5.0
Performance 5.0
2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 28 Dec 2012

Jonathan, London

Complete peace of mind.
Can slow down my machine when backing up.
Would be good to have a "recents" section in my briefcase, so any files worked on eg in last 2 weeks were stored in briefcase
Compatibility 8.0
Performance 6.0
1 of 4 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 27 Jan 2014

Ryan, Blackpool Drummer, Father & Lover!!

Great price for the amount of disc space and really easy to install and use
Not easy to see how the disc is split up, what partion is for your computer backup and what is for your own work!
Compatibility 8.0
Performance 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 18 Jun 2013

Jonathan, Poole

Easy to use - and works!
Can't understand why when I went from a 1 year to 5 year contract I have to scrap all my old backup and reload all of my files!

Why couldn't I just pay the difference? One aspect is the IT and the other the accounting. Just seemed like being difficult to me!
Compatibility 10.0
Performance 7.0
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 11 Nov 2013

Tracie, Rolleston On Dove Computer Phobe

Me & my husband both share the L drive for work purposes and its great having access to each others documents wether he's here or not. We also use the L drive to store photographs etc offline which frees our computer space up

Haven't needed the backup thank goodness but I rest easy knowing my documents are safe.
I have a Windows Laptop, my husband has an apple mac and whilst we can still share our documents we end up with two copies of everything as they are not compatible with each other.

I was not able to upgrade from a 1 year package to a 5 year and had to download all of my files just to upload them again onto the new product
Design 4.0
Compatibility 7.0
Performance 9.0
2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 09 Jan 2013

Peter, Crawley

Score 1.0/10
None that I can think of.
I’m sad to say that this service is a complete disaster. The Dixons Retail Group (Whose share price has dropped from 70p to 28p over five years) simply re-badge this product from a company called Livedrive.

You are far better going direct to Livedrive mainly because by going direct you get the opportunity to have a 14 day trial of the service with no obligation to purchase.

If you go through the Dixons route you will not be able to get a refund if you do not like the service. Having tried this they referred me to the terms and conditions when I signed up. When I say I did not accept any terms any conditions all goes quiet and the refuse to respond.
Don’t forget that you can get 7GB free with SkyDrive, 5GB with Google Drive, and 2GB free with DropBox. Agreeably not much space, but having spent 3 days on a 400GB Backup on my 16MB Connection I finally gave up and purchased an external hard disk.

So in summary an appalling product. When you try to complain by telephone the managers refuse to talk to you, and painfully slow as well.
Design 1.0
Compatibility 4.0
Performance 1.0
5 of 7 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 05 Jan 2013

Chris, stevenage business user

Score 5.0/10
am covered eventually
they do not tell you it can take weeks to upload files for backup
Design 10.0
Compatibility 10.0
Performance 1.0
1 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 04 Dec 2013

Also known as: Cloud Storage 4 TB Computer Backup & Share ServiceKnowhow Cloud 1TB

Manufacturer's Description

Back up your files and keep them secured from a remote location with the Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service.

Every Cloud has a silver lining

Make sure you are backed up, happy and safe in the knowledge when it comes to your computing and file storage, thanks to the Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service.

Do not lose the important moments that matter as you safeguard crucial data files and all your favourite multimedia through viral damage, theft or general breakage.

The Knowhow Cloud Backup Service automatically backs up your files securely online, easing worry when it comes to losing your favourite content.

Super storage and sync

The Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service works for up to three computers, allowing you to store a whopping 1TB of files where you can access your pictures, videos, music and data, while keeping them safe and secure elsewhere!

The Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service adds a new L drive (hard drive) that appears on your computer and when you save a file to that drive, it automatically appears on your other computers enhancing practicality.

Tablet compatible for file portability

The Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service also works with KnowhowTM Cloud apps, for exciting functionality and portability as you access your favourite multimedia and important data, taking it wherever you go.

Watch your favourite films in the park, listen to music on public transport and also share them special moments with friends, all in the palm of your hand, thanks to the compatible Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service.

Splendid service

The Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service automatically uploads for a whole year for excellent long-lasting security that offers complete protection and alternatively there is a 5 year option for superb extended guarantee.

Keep your files backed up, secured and shared with the Knowhow Cloud Backup & Share Service, ideal for sharing those precious moments and looking after what matters to you.

Product Retailer Price Total price Buy now
KNOWHOW  IWANTIT IIMSK12 iPad mini Starter Kit with Knowhow Cloud Storage 4 TB Backup & Share 1 Year Service
KNOWHOW IWANTIT IIMSK12 iPad mini Starter Kit with Knowhow Cloud Storage 4 TB Backup & Share 1 Year Service £39 free delivery Go

In stock