Customer reviews of Cisco 3925
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
Also known as: Cisco 3925, Cisco 3925E, Cisco, Bundle: 3925, 3925, 3925E, Cisco CISCO, Router/C3925
The Cisco 3925 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services to small branch offices.
- Modular Services Performance Engine (SPE) 100, which can be upgraded for even higher performance as next-generation WAN environments evolve
- 3 integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 2 ports capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- 2 service module slots
- £528 – £8099 at 6 retailers out of 409 retailers checked