The 10.1 megapixel EX-Z1080 produces beautiful photographs even when making large prints. It also enables high sensitivity photography up to a maximum of ISO 6400, and is ideal for photographing darker scenes and reducing blur caused by shaky hands and subject movement.
High-quality movies using the H.264 standard
*YouTube Capture Mode allows users to shoot movies at the optimum size, quality and other settings for uploading to YouTube.
*Comes with unique “YouTube Uploader for CASIO” software that enables users to upload movies to YouTube in as few as two steps.
The combination of face detection*1 technology and the auto-tracking AF system using motion analysis technology maintains both sharp focus and correct exposure for a human face
Blur reduction technologies driven by the EXILIM Engine 2.0 image processing module
*Based on motion analysis technology, sets the most appropriate ISO sensitivity and shutter *Anti Shake DSP reduces blur due to shaky hands and subject movement, using high shutter speeds and high sensitivity settings.
*Movie mode with electronic image stabilization function.
*10.1 million effective pixels, 3X optical zoom
- BEST SHOT function with high-sensitivity shooting mode, up to a maximum of ISO 6400
- 2.6-inch Bright widescreen LCD display (maximum brightness of 1000 cd/m2 at the center of the screen)
- Maximum 7 shot/second*2 high-speed continuous shutter (only at 2.0 megapixel image size)
- Super Life Battery allows up to 370 shots to be taken when fully charged
- Choice of four body colors: gray, black, blue, pink
*1. The face detection feature includes a face detection technology provided by OKI’s face image processing engine, FSE (Face Sensing Engine). *2. Number of shots can vary depending on the memory card used.