The compact and lightweight EF 50mm f/1.8 II standard lens delivers image quality that belies its price
- Diagonal Angle of View: 46°
- Lens Construction (elements/groups): 6/5
- No. of Diaphragm blades: 5
- Minimum Aperture: 22
- Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.45
- Maximum Magnification (x): 0.15
- AF Actuator: MM
- Filter Diameter (mm): 52
Compact and high-performance, standard lens
This is the lightest EF lens of all at a mere 130g, very compact and providing a high-performance for a standard lens.
Its Gaussian optics provide sharp delineation from near to far focusing distances. The color balance is excellent for a standard lens.