The MFC-795cw has an intuitive 5.0" TouchScreen color LCD display that enhances its user friendly functionalities. Flexible wireless (802.11b/g) or wired (Ethernet) network interfaces enable sharing of the All-in-One with multiple PCs on a network. In addition, it includes a built-in digital answering machine and handset to help streamline your office.
- 5” TouchScreen Color LCD Display. Easily navigate through the menu by selecting items on screen. Plus, preview faxes, preview/enhance/edit photos and view help menus.
- Built-in Wireless (802.11b/g) and Wired (Ethernet) Interfaces. Allows you to share the all-in-one to print, scan, PC Fax and access your digital camera media cards slots or USB flash memory drive.
- Digital Answering Machine. Holds up to 29 minutes of messages/ 99 messages, full duplex speakerphone and corded handset.
- Fast Color Printing on Demand. With speeds up to 33ppm black and 27ppm color. ‡
- High Quality Printing. With droplet sizes as small as 1.5 picoliters and resolutions as high as 6000 × 1200dpi.‡
- Unattended Fax, Copy or Scan. Up to 15-sheet auto document feeder.
- Send and Receive Faxes. Hi-Speed Super G3 33.6K bps fax modem allows black and white or color faxing with or without a PC.
- Direct Photo Printing on Demand. Print photos directly from your digital camera’s media card slots, PictBridge-enabled camera, or USB Flash Memory Drive.‡
- Convenient Scanning Functionality. Easy to use scanning software and ability to scan directly to your media cards or USB Flash Memory Drives.
- Flatbed Copying and Scanning. Easily copy and scan books, thick or odd shaped documents.
- Ink Save Mode. Helps save ink by outlining images for draft printing.
- 4-Cartridge Ink System. Only change the cartridge that needs to be replaced.
- Energy Star Qualified.