Brother Label Printer P-Touch QL-560VP

Photo of Brother Label Printer P-Touch QL-560VP Labeller

+ This labeller scores very high on ease of use. - It has no outstanding negative points.

No prices available

3. Related products

Some customer reviews of Brother Label Printer P-Touch QL-560VP

Confirmed purchaser

Simple to use, with a wide variety of label sizes. Appears to be well constructed.
Not the easiest product to set up on Windows 7.
Found the easiest way was to custom install the software from the CD, ignoring the driver element and getting that as a download from Brother.
No problems in operation, except Windows keep telling me that no driver is installed-hey it works !!

Confirmed purchase: 26 Jan 2011

Score 7.0/10
Saves me a great deal of time, prints quick and efficiently,
I would like to be able to print various sized labels without having to change rolls - I thought one size roll was all I would need but now find the machine is unable to vary to more than two types of label off one roll. I was not told this when I enquired about purchasing the label roll.

Confirmed purchase: 20 Jan 2011

Elaine, Burntisland

Score 10.0/10
There is a power on/off switch. My previous label printer was permanently 'ON' unless I removed the rear cable that connected it to my computer, so I was forever delving in the back of the thing to disconnect it and then retrieving the cable from the floor to re-connect when I wanted to print. The 62mm wide continuous label roll means I can produce labels of varying sizes and still have good font size.
Haven't found any.

Confirmed purchase: 09 Feb 2011

Michael, West Midlands

Score 10.0/10
This is an excellent product which is very easy to set up and operate. The label software does the job nicely and allows templates to be set up making the production of one off labels an easy process. The facility to import the Outlook database is especially useful for printing off selected address labels. The Microsoft Word add-on also makes it easy to highlight the adddress in correspondence and print the label using the software. If you need to do one off labels quickly and dont need a page full of laser labels this is the product you need. It produces really professional looking labels. Although it is the basic printer in the range it will be useful in both home and office environements and I am impressed with the range of lable types it will print.. A good product I can recommend.
No bad points at all!
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 09 Feb 2011

Confirmed purchaser

Very easy to set up[. The software loaded without a hitch,m and I was very shortly printing my first labels. THere is a wide variety of labels to choose from, possibly too many for a simple fellow like myself, and the results look very professional.
The cost of spare rolls of labels, especially the specialist labels. I suspect some profiteering here.

Confirmed purchase: 06 Feb 2011

Gary, Blackpool

Easy to install software and the system irself is friendly and easy to use.
None as yet.

Confirmed purchase: 04 Feb 2011

Arthur, Gyenesdiás (HU)

I have had the product for in fact since Christmas holidays. Have used it in fact twice and had no difficulty with it at all. It gives a clear crisp label already to adhere to your envelope / package. Very simple to use software. And lastly, excellent value for money .
There (was) only one bad point! When I had brought my product home (to Hungary) I found that the small cutting knife was damaged, how I do not know! But one telephone call to the manufacturer and all was solved to my greatest satisfaction!

Confirmed purchase: 03 Feb 2011

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or