Our best home theater systems
Lifestyle® 535 and 525 systems deliver a powerful surround sound experience for all of your entertainment. You’ll feel the deep low-note performance that puts you in the middle of the action. Connect up to 6 HD video and audio sources—like your 3D Blu-ray Disc™ player, cable box or gaming system—with guided setup. And with exclusive Bose® Unify® technology, everything works easily and seamlessly as a single system.
- Dynamic surround sound, guided setup and simplified use with easy-to-follow onscreen messages
- Acoustimass® module delivers powerful low-note performance
- Easily connect and control up to 6 of your HD video and music sources, with video upscaling to 1080p
- Wirelessly stream your favorite music—Internet radio, your music library and services like Pandora®, Deezer, Spotify® and iHeartRadio™
- Customizes its sound to fit your room for a consistent, high-quality performance
- Choose your redesigned speakers: Premium Jewel Cube Series II speakers or slightly larger Direct/Reflecting® Series II speakers.
Easy to set up
The Unify intelligent integration system makes it easy to get your system up and running. It walks you through setup, step by step. As you connect components to the console, the system recommends the best connectors via onscreen messages—and even lets you know you’ve made the right connection.
Easy to use
Unify technology also simplifies programming your Bose universal RF remote to control your Lifestyle® system and most anything attached to it. During setup, the Unify system identifies each connected component, and automatically teaches the Bose remote to control it. It even works when you hide the console or components away behind the doors of your entertainment center. Plus, you’ll view system information on the Bose remote’s LCD screen.
Streaming music with SoundTouch
There’s a level of versatility with this system you’re going to love—and it goes well beyond the thrill of home theater. With SoundTouch™, you can discover and enjoy music more effortlessly than ever before. Wirelessly stream 20,000 Internet radio stations from around the world, songs and playlists from a personal music library, and popular music services like Deezer, Spotify and iHeartRadio using your home Wi-Fi® network. SoundTouch™ is included with all Lifestyle® systems, including the Lifestyle® 135 system, our best-performing soundbar. Your Lifestyle® system works with other SoundTouch™ systems to create a multi-room listening experience. In party mode, these systems work together as one to play music everywhere. Stream different music in different rooms, play the same music in every room or create customized zones.
And once you’re set up …
You’ll experience riveting surround sound for everything you watch. These systems feature sleek speakers that have been redesigned with a slimmer profile. They can be mounted flush to the wall with an optional bracket, so they better match flat-panel TVs. With precisely angled transducers inside the speaker, the output is something you’d expect from speakers many times their size. That performance is complemented by an Acoustimass® module that can be placed in a corner or out of view. Exclusive technology in the module helps provide the emotional intensity you feel at the theater or in a concert hall. Even hidden out of sight, its impact can’t be missed.
Sound designed for your room
Your room is unique, with size, shape, textures and other elements affecting the sound you hear. The ADAPTiQ® system was developed to analyze your room and then adjust the Lifestyle® system’s sound for a consistent, high-quality performance.
- 3D video compatibility enables your system to automatically display 3D video when connected to the appropriate 3D source(s) and a 3D TV.
- Automatic video upscaling delivers resolution up to 1080p over HDMI.
- Proprietary Videostage® 5 decoding and post-processing circuitry, combined with digital 5.1 decoding and DTS®, delivers a high quality, multichannel surround sound experience from practically any source: DVDs, videocassettes, stereo CDs, even older mono TV shows and movies.