Boardman Hybrid Pro
Customer reviews of Boardman Hybrid Pro
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
A superlight frame, full carbon fork with tapered steerer, PF30 chainset and Shimano 105 10 speed gearing are the kind of specification you would expect on a high-end road race bike. The new Boardman Hybrid Pro gets these as standard to give incredible performance whilst still offering exceptional versatility.
- New superlight alloy frame constructed of triple butted X9 tubing
- Full smooth welding
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of off-road riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer
- Asymmetric chainstays with rear disc brake caliper mounting for increased brake performance
- Curved wishbone seatstays for enhanced comfort
- PF30 bottom bracket for reduced weight and increased stiffness
- Disc specific full carbon fork with tapered steerer for increased stiffness and steering precision
- Fully mudguard and rear rack compatible
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 420 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or