Boardman CXR 9.0
Customer reviews of Boardman CXR 9.0
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
To experience the performance and versatility of the CXR/9.0 is like nothing else. With a super light alloy frame and full carbon fork, performance driven spec including Avid BB7R disc brakes, SRAM Force 22 gearing and chainset and Mavic rims. On-road, Off-road, Touring, Road Riding… it’s your choice. Never again will you have the difficult decision between an on-road or off-road ride… with the CXR/9.0 you can do both!
- New superlight CXR triple butted alloy frame
- Full smooth welding
- Custom tube profiles designed specifically for the forces and performance criteria of offroad riding
- Oversize box section chainstays for increased power transfer
- Asymmetric chainstays with rear disc brake caliper mounting for increased brake performance
- Curved wishbone seatstays for enhanced comfort
- Disc specific alloy fork
- Fully mudguard and rear rack compatible
- Mechanical and Di2 compatible cable routing
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 421 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or