BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105 Reviews and Deals

+ This mobile phone has no outstanding positive points. - It scores poorly on ease of use.

Compare prices

BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105: Basic phone with 3.15MP camera, Numeric keypad and 36 x 400 display. See full product description

People Also Viewed

3. Expert reviews
  5. Related products

Some customer reviews of BlackBerry Pearl 3G 9105

Thomas, London Style and looks come

I've sold my Blackberry Bold 9700 in order to buy the 9105! Althought it doesn't have the looks of a business user, I like the smaller size handset! The build isn't as good as the Bold but the ring tone is loud and clear! Overall I have no regrets in buying the 9105!
Buttons feel a bit plasticky! Wi-Fi is hard to connect! Unlike 9700 Bold!
Features 7.0
Battery life 8.0
Design 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 30 Sep 2010

Confirmed purchaser Basic text and chat user

Score 1.0/10
Nice to look at and to use, good features for me.
Don't like the standard keyboard, preferred the half qwerty of the old Pearl
Features 8.0
Battery life 5.0
Design 7.0
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 30 May 2011

Juliet, Bristol Basic text and chat user

Score 10.0/10
I like all of it, it's a lot easier than I thought it would be, in fact easier than my previous Samsung which I hung on to for years because I loved it. I am still not getting the full use out of it as I haven't had it long and I haven't set up my emails on it. I'm looking forward to doing that though.
I can't think of any, other than the screen scratched really easily and I look after my phones like a baby and it still got scratched, my other one never did even after three years.
Battery life 8.0
Design 8.0
2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 30 May 2011

Confirmed purchaser Basic text and chat user

Score 10.0/10
a great phone, I have tried touch screens and didnt like them, this phone is just so easy to use even for a dinosaur like me haha
Reviewer left no comment
Ease of use 9.0
Battery life 9.0
Design 10.0
2 of 3 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 29 May 2011

Robert, Newark Basic text and chat user

Score 1.0/10
I didn't get the opportunity to test it as I could not get a reception.
It wouldn't work, so, by arrangement I sent it back to Orange who, after two weeks told me they didn't receive it.
Ease of use 5.0
Features 5.0
Design 5.0
0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 17 Jan 2011

Nicola, West Yorkshire Basic text and chat

Having already tried a touch screen smart phone I hated it, I hated the fiddling, the inability to text quickly, having to use the little stick thing that i kept losing because even my little womens fingers were too fat for it, the scratches it inevitably ends up with and fingerprints all over it - smart it was not!! Therefore when it came to my upgrade I quickly refused the iphone - no more touch screens or so-called smart phones!

I wanted to go back to a phone with buttons. I looked at the blackberry's but didnt want the fiddly qwerty keyboard...But then I found this one! Back to simple basic buttons and operation but with all the capabilities of a smart phone like the iphone. Im very impressed.

I've never been much of a gadget geek, flashing my latest toys at everyone but even I can't help showing this off to people!
Only bad points are that the trackpad used for scrolling can sometimes be a lttle over-sensitive or under-sensitive if my hands are too cold or hot. And some of the menu's are not too easy to find, they're not always where you'd logically expect them to be.
Features 10.0
Battery life 7.0
Design 10.0

Confirmed purchase: 08 Feb 2011

Mohammad, west drayton, middlesex Business or web user

All fine

MP3 playback capable Yes
HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) Yes
Java Yes
Release date 2010-05-20

Also known as: BlackBerry Pearl 3G (9105), BlackBerry Pearl 3G, BlackBerry® Pearl 3G, BlackBerry Pearl 9105

Mobile Phone Buyers Guide

Manufacturer's Description

Love to share your life

Stay in the loop
Email and text
Add up to 10 email addresses on your BlackBerry® Pearl™ 9105 3G and find all of your messages – email, text and social media – in one place. Now it’s easy to see what’s new or needs your attention.

BlackBerry Messanger
Chat with your closest BlackBerry contacts anywhere, anytime on BBM™. You’ll even know when your message is delivered and read.

Touch and Glide
The optical trackpad makes scrolling through menus and icons simple – like on a laptop computer. Simply glide your finger over it to move, then press to select.
SureType technology
Unique to select BlackBerry smartphones, SureType® technology combines intelligent software that learns the words you use most with a condensed keyboard that makes typing simple.

Media and Memory
Play back all your recorded video clips and downloaded music on the enhanced media player.1 Your next request is at your fingertips with special dedicated keys that let you skip to the next tune, pause a video or play your favourite song on repeat.
Memory and storage
Store your music, pictures, videos and more with an included 2 GB media card. Plus, add up to 32 GB with a microSD card slot that you can access without turning off your phone

Contract