As stylish as it is powerful, the BlackBerry® 8800 smartphone is designed to let you do your best work from wherever you choose. It gives you phone, email, organiser, web browsing and instant messaging. And then it goes a step further, providing GPS for enhanced access to location-based applications and services, including the pre-loaded BlackBerry® Maps application. A multi-media player for your video clips and music. Expandable memory to ensure you’ve got the room you need for your media files. And a high-capacity battery to allow you to make the most of it all.
Sleek and performance-driven, it’s the stylish way to get things done.
The BlackBerry® 8800 smartphone has all the features you need *:
Stay in Touch
- Wireless email: Send, receive, forward and reply to messages, and view attachments in popular file formats.
- Advanced phone features: Speakerphone and Voice Activated Dialing, user-definable convenience keys and dedicated Send, End and Mute keys
- Instant Messaging1: Connect with your IM contacts using popular applications like Yahoo!® Messenger and Google Talk™
- SMS and MMS*: Send text messages and images in an instant.
- Media player: Listen to your favourite songs and watch video clips*.
- Stereo headset capable
Find the Info You Need
- Browser: Navigate and browse websites with a roll and click of the trackball.
- Organiser: Synch and store your calendar data, address book and more.
- Corporate data access*: Access your vital corporate databases and applications from anywhere.
- BlackBerry® Maps: Get directions and view maps while on the road.
- Global Positioning System1 (GPS): View your geographic location and pair with BlackBerry® Maps and other location-based applications to aid navigation.
- 64 MB of built-in memory and an expandable microSD memory slot1,2.
- Bluetooth® capability for hands-free dialogue.
- A full QWERTY keyboard layout for fast text and email composition.
- Tethered modem capability: Use your smartphone as a wireless modem for your laptop or PC*.
- High-resolution, light-sensing screen.
- High capacity battery
- Email set-up wizard
The BlackBerry® 8800 smartphone works with your organisation’s BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution to provide corporate-strength functionality, including enhanced security features and easier access to company information.
Unlike traditional mobile phones, BlackBerry 8800 Series smartphones can be centrally managed and supported by IT departments. Remote address book look-up, single mailbox integration and push delivery of data from corporate applications are just a few of the features available.