Babyliss 8791U S/Smooth

Photo of Babyliss 8791U  S/Smooth Shaving Trimming Epilation

This shaving trimming epilation is a good all rounder.

No prices available

3. Related products

Customer reviews of Babyliss 8791U S/Smooth

Score 8.0/10
This leaves the skin feeling smooth and hair free for up to 10 days. I was a bit wary after reading previous reviews which said it was both painful and left the skin very red - this did not happen to me although i would recommend that you follow the instructions. On first use, use it at the lower setting and just let it 'float' over the skin. I found it fast and effective if used according to the instructions!! All in all i am more than happy with my purchase. But you need to be patient for the first couple of uses as you need to get used to how it works.
It left the skin feeling a bit 'prickly' for a little while afterwards, but no different to having your legs waxed or using an epilator and went after a shower.
Ease of use 7.0
Design 3.0
Performance 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 29 May 2008

Score 2.0/10
It does remove the hair without causing pain.
1.The power button is inconveniently place. It should be on the other side so that it can be operated by more like a trigger. Its is hard to keep the pressure on the switch with your thumb whilst moving the machine.
2.It is quite bulky. It could do with being slimmer and lighter.
3.For quite a few days after using it on the legs, they becomes itchy and sore. I thought this would happen less once I had used it 4 or more times but it has not. I don't see myself as having particularly sensitive skin either so this surprised me somewhat.
4.Having gone from an epilator, which plucks the hair from the root, I have found that the re-growth which occours is far too thick and occurs more quickly.
5.For the reasons given above I would not recommed the product and I wil be going back to waxing/epilating.
Ease of use 2.0
Design 3.0
Performance 1.0
2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 12 Feb 2008

Score 1.0/10
It did not make my legs smooth,if anything the stubble was far worse than if using a razor.having to hold the button is fiddly if your finger slipped your hand still moving while its off.The pads dont last long and i thought it was supposed to save you money and last longer than a regular shave,which with me thats far from true i was sore and itchy ive gone back to razors!
Ease of use 1.0
Design 1.0
Performance 1.0
2 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 05 Feb 2008

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 409 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or