B-Tech BT4003: TV for TVs up to 60"
Customer reviews of B-Tech BT4003
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Stand Type||Floor Stand|
|Maximum Compatible TV Size (inches)||60|
|Max. Holding Weight (kg)||70|
|Height in mm||1100|
|Width in mm||1046|
|Depth in mm||711|
Also known as: B-Tech BT4003C, B-Tech Silver
For Large Screens
*Large floor base suitable for flat screens up to 50”
- Can be used with supplied screw in levelling feet or optional BTW100 wheel castors
- Screen size and weight limit dependant on column length and feet type
- Requires 2 support columns
- Maximum recommended screen size and weight when used with screw in feet: 50” / 70kg
- Screw in wheel casters available separately (BTW100 sold individually or as pack of 4 – BTW100-4)
SUPPORT COLUMNS, SCREEN MOUNT, ACCESSORY COLLARS, INTERFACE KIT AND ACCESSORIES ALL SOLD SEPARATELY
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or