Alphason Iconn ST870-120-M: Dark Brown Wood TV Stand for TVs up to 55"
Customer reviews of Alphason Iconn ST870-120-M
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Compatible TV Size||42|
|Compatible TV Size||55|
|Compatible TV Size||50|
|Compatible TV Size||47|
|Compatible TV Size||40|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Maximum Compatible TV Size (inches)||55|
|Max. Holding Weight (kg)||80|
|Height in mm||1100|
|Width in mm||1450|
|Depth in mm||530|
Also known as: Alphason Iconn ST870-120, ALPHASON Iconn ST870-120M, Alphason Iconn Series ST870-120MB
Iconn’s Drawer Line System brings a positive, luxurious feel to AV storage. Each drawer is individually mounted on easy-glide runners, and perfectly balanced to softly close with a gentle push.
The Iconn ST870 allows your AV system to grow. Offering two easy-glide drawers side by side as standard, you can create additional shelf space by simply relocating the drawer units using the tools supplied.
- Expandable width can be personalised to suit individual needs and tastes
- Swivel bracket with 70 degree motion
- Hang-on screen mounting system
- High gloss colour drawers
- Integrated power socket
- Cable management system
- Roller castors with 360 degree movement
- Soft close AIRMATICTM drawers with exchangeable drawer fronts
- Safety glass 8mm toughened to BS EN12150-1
Note: Drawers are designed for the storage of CD/DVDs, remote controlers, etc. They are not suitable for electronic equipment, as there is limited airspace and insufficient air circulation that can cause product overheating and malfunction.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 424 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or