AEG Santo 75348 KG98 reviews and prices: fridge freezer
Customer reviews of AEG Santo 75348 KG98Most helpful reviews
- Good points:
- Bottle rack is good. Deep salad drawer. Door storage units excellent for juice and milk.
- Bad points:
- Freezer space is too small
|Value for money||7.0|
Confirmed purchase: 21 Oct 2008
Heidi, Maidstone A busy mum
- Good points:
- I love this fridge freezer. I love the huge salad drawer and the bottle storage. My daughter loves the separate little drawer for the ice cubes but it does take space up for other frozen stuff. The exterior control panel is great and easy to keep a constant exact temperate rather than just a turn knob. Love the exterior look of it and the big handles.
- Bad points:
- The only bad thing is the top freezer drawer is tiny as it slopes towards the back and you have to physically push the doors shut as they have a stiff catch (to keep them shut) and sometimes if you just swing them shut they don't always catch (I guess this could be a good point as well as the doors don't accidentally open!).
|Value for money||9.0|
Confirmed purchase: 05 Nov 2008
|Freezer position||At The Bottom|
|Extra functions||Compressor cooling|
|Width in cm||60|
|Height in cm||185|
|Depth in cm||63.2|
|Net capacity refrigerator (Litres)||245|
|Net capacity freezer (Litres)||78|
|Noise level (Decibels)||43|
|Energy Savings Trust feature||No|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of compressors||1|
|0°C Cooling Zone||No|
Also known as: AEG S75348KG98, S75348KG98Fridge Freezer Buyers Guide
Frost free fridge freezer
- Low energy consumption: only 357kWh per year
- Electronic controls for precise temperature regulation
- 245 litre refrigerator net capacity
Quickly chills fresh foods, preserving flavour, colour and nutritional value. Ideal when large quantities of fresh food are placed into the fridge, great for part food and drinks. The Coolmatic function switches itself off automatically after a set period and the refrigerator compartment returns to the pre-set temperature.
- Auto defrost fridge
The refrigerator defrosts itself automatically, saving you the chore of doing it yourself – and it’s energy efficient too.
- Easy-clean adjustable glass shelves
Sturdy transparent glass storage shelves can carry more than 25 kg in weight, and are scratch resistant as well as being easy to clean. The shelves are height adjustable, and one is divisable to accommodate tall items. Use of glass shelving helps to minimise running costs by making it easy to find food quickly.
- Adjustable bottle holder
- Egg trays: 1 for 6 eggs
- Holiday setting
This special feature allows you to empty the refrigerator when you go away on holiday. It maintains the internal temperature of the cabinet at an economical 15Ã‚ÂºC, preventing the formation of odours and mould in the empty fridge.
- 78 litre freezer net capacity
- FROSTMATIC fast freeze function
Lowers the temperature of the freezer to freeze any newly added fresh food quickly. This function preserves the flavour, nutritional value and texture of the food, whilst protecting already frozen food.
- Fast freeze in 24 hours: 4 kg
This is the amount of fresh food that can be safely frozen in a 24 hour period.
- Frost-free technology
No defrosting will EVER be required. Easier and quicker to clean as no defrosting is necessary; saves timeand hard work.
- Audible temperature warning
An audible warning signal alerts you if the internal temperature rises above a the safe storage level.
- Energy Efficiency recommended
This product has been Energy Efficiency recommended by the Energy Savings Trust
- Self-closing doors
The handy automatic door-closing mechanism pulls the doors shut if you don’t properly close them. This helps maintain your food at a safe temperature and saves energy, as it avoids you accidentally leaving a door slightly open.
- Door hinges on right or left
Interchangeable door hinging gives flexibility to have a left or right side opening door.
- Climate class: SN-N-ST-T
Climate class indicates what ambient room temperature this appliance is designed to operate in. N=‘normal’ +16Ã‚ÂºC to +32Ã‚ÂºC; SN=‘sub-normal’ +10Ã‚ÂºC to +32Ã‚ÂºC; ST=‘sub-tropical’ +18Ã‚ÂºC to +38Ã‚ÂºC. The appliance will not cool correctly if the room temperature falls outside the stated range for long periods.
- Electronic temperature controls with digital LED display
Advanced electronic controls which are simple to use and ensure precise temperature control. The controls are child proof and the LED display provides reassurance that the optimum temperature is being maintained.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 417 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or