AEG-Electrolux Lavamat 86850 reviews and prices: Freestanding 7kg capacity washing machine
This washing machine is a good all rounder.
Some customer reviews of AEG-Electrolux Lavamat 86850Most helpful reviews
- Good points:
- Build quality...spin speed...ability to adust program
- Bad points:
- Not as quiet as my last AEG....why oh why can they not make a 20 minute program that spins at max speed....duh
|Ease of use||8.0|
|Value for money||8.0|
Confirmed purchase: 12 Jun 2009
- Good points:
- Excellent variety of programmes. Very quiet in operation. Looks good.
- Bad points:
- There might be a problem with the programmer on delicates as we get a message that the inlet water valve won't open, but we need to check it out again a few times to be sure.
|Ease of use||10.0|
|Value for money||10.0|
Confirmed purchase: 08 Dec 2008
|Drum size (Kilograms)||7|
|Type of loading||Front loading|
|Width in cm||60|
|Height in cm||85|
|Depth in cm||60|
|Noise level (Decibels)||49|
|Energy Savings Trust feature||Yes|
|Revolutions per minute||1600|
|Water control system||Yes|
|Water Consumption in Litres (60° C)||45|
|Display of remaining time||Yes|
|Start delay option||Yes|
Washing machine with Silent System Plus and large graphic LCD display
- 1600rpm spin washing machine
- ‘A’ class wash performance
This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance (‘A’ – most efficient, ‘G’ – least efficient). This model is rated ‘A’ class for washing performance. The highest level of wash performance you can get.
- ‘A’ class spin drying performance
This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance (‘A’ – most efficient, ‘G’ – least efficient). This washing machine is rated ‘A’ class for spin drying performance. The best standard of spin drying you can get.
- Very low water and electricity consumption: 45 litres/wash, 1.19 kWh/wash
- 30cm extra wide silver porthole with 165° opening for easy access to the drum
- Fuzzy Logic load adjustment, out of balance control and Sensortronic foam suppression
This machine’s intelligent fuzzy logic will detect when the laundry is out of balance and re-arrange it, to ensure minimum wear and tear to the drum bearings. The fuzzy logic also detects if too much detergent has been added and adds extra rinses if required.
This model features all round water protection. The inlet hose can withstand water pressures many times greater than those found in a domestic mains water supply. If there is an internal leak a sensor, located in the base of the machine, activates the pump to clear water from the appliance. A safety level switch does the same if the water level within the machine exceeds a safe level.
- ‘Easy Iron’ programme
The “Easy Iron” programme helps prevent creasing of the laundry.
- Interior drum illumination
To prevent laundry from being left behind at the end of the wash this model has user friendly drum illumination.
- aeg installation
- Washing capacity (kg) : 7
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C : 119
- Width (mm) : 600
- Height : 850
- Depth (mm) : 600
- Net weight (kg) : 77.7
- Colour : White
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 409 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or