AEG-Electrolux Favorit 60873 reviews and prices: Freestanding 60cm wide Dishwasher
This dishwasher is a good all rounder.
Customer reviews of AEG-Electrolux Favorit 60873Most helpful reviews
Maria, Market Harborough
- Good points:
- Excellent machine, incredibly quiet, which was one of our main criteria, only 41db!!!! Also, has a multitab function which allows ease of use with the all-in-one tablets.
- Bad points:
- Need to use rinse aid even with the multitab, but ths could be the tablets.
|Ease of Loading||9.0|
|Choice of Wash Cycles||10.0|
|Value for money||10.0|
Confirmed purchase: 29 Jun 2008
|Extra functions||Start delay|
|Extra functions||Water control system|
|Extra functions||Automatic programe|
|Extra functions||Display of remaining time|
|Noise level (Decibels)||41|
|Number of place settings||12|
|Number of Different Temperatures||4|
|Number of programmes||6|
|Width in cm||60|
|Depth in cm||63.5|
|Height in cm||85|
|Water consumption in litres per program||12|
Extremely quiet dishwasher, with only 41dB(A) noise level! The LCD display provides you with total control over every programme – guaranteeing the best performance every time.
- This is the quietest dish washer in the world at only 41 dBa.
- 12 place setting 600mm dishwasher
- Delay start
- Time to programme end
- Programme progress indicator
- Salt refill indicator
- Condenser drying
- Height adjustable baskets
- Intensive care 70°C wash
- Glass-care 45°C wash
- ‘A’ class energy efficiency
This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. The energy efficiency class is graded: ‘A’ – most efficient, ‘G’ – least efficient. This model is rated ‘A’ class for energy efficiency. The most efficient and economical level you can get.
- ‘A’ class cleaning performance
- ‘A’ class drying performance
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 422 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or