The Veriton L410 is the latest in Acer’s line of compact, affordable and powerful small form factor PCs. Boasting the cost-effective AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 dual-core platform, SATA 3 Gb/s technology, and up to 2 GB of lightning-fast DDR2 800 MHz memory, the Veriton L410 is capable of handling intense office demands. Acer’s award-winning ultra small form factor is an environmentally friendly option that makes the Veriton L410 ideal for use in a variety of settings where space is limited and appearance is important.
Acer Empowering Technology supports new and improved features that enhance system performance, reduce noise, protect data, and make recovery easy.
* Acer eDataSecurity Management: keeps data safe and secure from prying eyes.
- Acer eLock Management: prevents unauthorized system access.
- Acer eRecovery Management: backs up and restores with flexible archive tools.
- Acer eSettings Management: configures desktop settings with simple yet powerful controls.
* Acer ePerformance Management: maximizes the desktop’s potential.
The Acer uSFF PC chassis delivers significant savings on packaging and power consumption. The Acer Veriton L410 is so boosting your company’s green credentials while reducing the amount of waste and recycling required. Compared to laptops, uSFF PCs use up to 47% less power.