Acer Aspire V3-571G-73616G50MAKK reviews and prices: 15.6" Laptop computer

+ This laptop scores high on performance. - It scores poorly on battery life.

No prices available

Acer Aspire V3-571G-73616G50MAKK with Intel Core i7 3610QM 2300 GHz , 6144GB of Memory and 500GB Storage on Windows 8 Home 64-bit. See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of Acer Aspire V3-571G-73616G50MAKK

John, Guildford General home user

Powerful, fast, great value for money. Nice keyboard.
Personal preference but would have liked the track pad to be a little more central.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 24 Apr 2013

Phil, Orpington, Kent. Business user

The price and what you get for it. I somehow managed to get this when it was on offer and at the time you could not possibly get this spec anywhere in any other branded model for the price.

I've been lucky in purchasing good laptops throughout the years and this is excellent. I hope it will last me a good length of time just like my previous Acer.

Well done eBuyer for getting it to me the day after I bought it.. eBuyer never let me down either!!
I don't have anything bad. I have had this laptop for 3 weeks and I use it for my work and it has been solid.
Design 8.0
Performance 8.0
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 23 Feb 2013

Piaras, Omagh Music, gaming or video fan

Score 10.0/10
The look and quality with the product and the amazing performance with windows 8.
battery life vary depending on the programs you have opened and are using. but still good overall
Battery life 8.0
Size and weight 10.0

Confirmed purchase: 21 Feb 2013

Confirmed purchaser General home user

Score 8.0/10
Great performance
Fast startup
Windows 8 is troublesome in the beginning, but easy to get used to (just go straight to desktop and forget the rest :) )
Touchpad is not very good. It's 'one touch' does not have a sensitiveness config option so, if you leave it on, it'll end up opening several windows when you use it whilst browsing over the web.
Battery life 8.0
Design 7.0

Confirmed purchase: 21 Apr 2013

Micky, Bristol Music, gaming or video fan

very quick, can handle any task you set it
battery life is not as long as i anticipated
Battery life 3.0
Size and weight 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 10 May 2013

Jonathan, Bangor Music, gaming or video fan

Excellent performance, Very powerful, Great value for money
Battery is pooor, the screen gets dirty easily
Battery life 5.0
Design 7.0

Confirmed purchase: 06 May 2013

Gen, Crewe General home user

Score 10.0/10
A beautiful, sleek machine, works perfectly so far, a pleasure to use and to look at. The trackpad's very sensitive, but there is a feature to turn it off if you're using a mouse, so you don't move the cursor by accident. Some of the clever features and keyboard shortcuts are great, and the instructions list them for you straight out of the box. There is also a more detailed manual preloaded as a pdf file on the laptop - I was glad to see that I didn't have to get online and download it before I could read it. It doesn't cover everything, though - I read through it looking for instructions about ripping and burning CDs, and it's not in there at all, and the default media player doesn't do those functions, so it's just as well I already knew how to use Windows Media Player for doing that. Overall though, the laptop is really easy to get used to - now I've just got to get used to Windows 8!
For a relatively large laptop I suppose the battery life isn't bad, but it seemed to be giving out the low battery warning after only a couple of hours' use, which is shorter than we expected. I'm not sure whether after charging a few times this might increase, but as it's mainly for home use and not carried around (which is why we went for the larger size in the first place), we've just been leaving it plugged in most of the time instead, as the manual suggests that the battery would need replacing after 300 charges. It also says that if you're keeping it plugged in permanently to take the battery out, which we haven't done yet.
I've had a few problems with very slow log-on for different user accounts, but I'm fairly sure it's a Windows issue, not the machine, as I've had other error messages from Windows about certain services failing to operate at start-up.
There are various things I can't find out how to do yet, but again these are down to Windows 8, which is great in some ways but really annoying in others.
Design 10.0

Graphics card memory (Megabytes) 1024
Laptop Buyers Guide

Manufacturer's Description

Acer Aspire V3-571G Windows 8 Core i7 Laptop

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 417 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or