More than 8 hours battery life (All Day Computing), ultra-light weight and sophisticated design, all at the right price. This is the Aspire Timeline. With the Aspire Timeline series, Acer has taken a big, if not the biggest step forward in the concept of mobility, an area where finding the perfect equilibrium between light weight and autonomy has always been the number one priority. The Aspire Timeline series was conceived around the duration of the battery and introduces an entirely new way to render the system lighter, more efficient and less harmful to the environment. From now on you can turn on your Aspire Timeline in the morning and turn it off in the evening without ever having to charge it! Light as your time can be! * More than 8 hours battery life!
- You can surf the web or chat to your friends, watch films or look at pictures all day without having to look for an empty wall socket. One push of the Acer PowerSmart key activates an Energy-saving system that takes battery life over the eight-hour threshold.
- Light weight and ultra-slim!
- The Aspire 5810T is more or less one inch thick (just 24 mm) and weighs only 5.3 lbs. The Aspire Timeline paves the way to a new dimension, in which the limits of space and time are replaced by absolute freedom.
- Elegant design!
- The minimalist look of the Aspire Timeline hides small details that make it the supreme champion of elegance and efficiency. The touch sensitive keys for the Wi-Fi, Backup and Power Smart features are positioned right above the keyboard; to the side, the button to open the optical drive, and right next to the touchpad, there is a button that blocks it when you dont need it. The keyboard is soft-touch, which makes writing softer on the fingers while the touchpad brings multi-gesture functionality to the notebook, allowing you to flick through pages the same way you would a newspaper and to zoom in and out with simple movements of your hand.
- And what a price!
- When you get your hands on an Aspire Timeline youll be surprised at just how little something youve always wanted actually costs.