Acer Aspire One A110-A 0.5GB 16GB reviews and prices: 8.9" Laptop computer
This laptop is a good all rounder.
Some customer reviews of Acer Aspire One A110-A 0.5GB 16GBMost helpful reviews
Sean, Harlow in Essex General home user
- Good points:
- This was bought as a 1st laptop for an 11 year old, the functions it has, the ease of how to use it, connect to wireless intrnet and the overall feel of the laptop made it excellent value for money, so much so that I have considered purchasing one myself, but can't justify the need!
- Bad points:
- Nothing really, although I would have preferred to be able to put some sort of restrictions on what she could get onto etc...although I am still reading through and may come across this anyway, but overall I haven't really got a bad point. You get what you pay for and a bit more.
|Size and weight||9.0|
|Value for money||10.0|
Confirmed purchase: 14 May 2009
Andrew, Stoke-on-Trent General home user
- Good points:
- Size, weight and design. Ease of use.
- Bad points:
- There is an issue with internet network connection. Acer are aware of the problem and are working to rectify this, however I was unable to sort out a software fix without reurning the item to the OEM.
|Size and weight||10.0|
|Value for money||5.0|
Confirmed purchase: 07 Apr 2009
|Screen size (Inches)||8.9|
|Hard disk capacity (Gigabytes)||16|
|Number of cores||Single|
|Processor speed (Gigahertz)||1.6|
Acer redefines mobile connectivity with Aspire one, the revolutionary netbook packed with fun and powerful computing features in a diminutive 8.9" form factor.
SmartStart in just 15 seconds
From the moment you switch it on, the Aspire one is ready to go in just 15 seconds (with Linpus™ Linux® Lite version). That’s what we call a smart start. Once on, the interface is pure simplicity: a home screen divided into four areas that contain all the applications you need to stay connected, work, play, and organize your life on the road. And as your Aspire one is as unique as the way you use it, you can customize the applications on the home screen so that it’s just right for you. Fast, simple and indescribably chic. That’s your new life with the Aspire one.
Vision: One idea
How big is perfection? How small is ideal?
The Aspire one has an 8.9” CrystalBrite LED backlit LCD with 1024×600 resolution and an integrated CrystalEye™ webcam that offers just the right balance between easy-toread clarity and easy-to-use functionality. You could almost call it the perfect fit.
Power: One energy
Power comes in many forms. Often the smallest is the most powerful. The Aspire one comes with the Intel® Atom™ processor, built with the world’s smallest transistors and designed specifically for low power consumption while delivering the power and performance you need for full online freedom.
Style: One look
Your style is your signature. It is your identity, your personality your calling card. Your style tells the world who you are and how you live your life, both online and off. It is all you need to be yourself. Your style comes in different colours, each with its own individual character. So does the Aspire one.
Feeling: One freedom
Smaller than an average diary and weighing less than 1 kilo (models with NAND flash module), the Aspire one puts freedom in the palm of your hands. Freedom to use WiFi, WiMAX and 3G Networks* to explore new ways to connect, communicate and interact with the world you care about. Freedom to go beyond ultra-mobility. Freedom to be yourself anywhere you want to.
- depending on network readiness)
Experience: One control
The Aspire one has one of the most intuitive interfaces out there that takes just seconds to learn, and smart software that keeps you productive, entertained and connected all the time. Why? Because your online world is a very personal place that changes every time you connect but remains familiar because it’s a world you create. One interface, a whole world to discover. Why do it any differently?
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 408 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or