Acer Aspire 5940G-724G50Wn reviews and prices: 15.6" Laptop computer
This laptop is a good all rounder.
Some customer reviews of Acer Aspire 5940G-724G50WnMost helpful reviews
Confirmed purchaser General home user
- Good points:
- Definitely fast! Backlight keyboard makes for a great edition. Nice use of 'touch' multimedia controls.
- Bad points:
- A remote would have been handy! Additionally, the keyboard takes some getting used to. The design of the laptop also means that it's not as easy to clean.
|Size and weight||6.0|
|Value for money||8.0|
Confirmed purchase: 23 Dec 2009
- Good points:
- I like the keyboard and the blueray player.
- Bad points:
- Battery life, sound is rubbish, screen could be brighter as the reflective surface makes it difficult to see in some light
|Size and weight||9.0|
|Value for money||9.0|
Confirmed purchase: 05 Jan 2010
This Acer Aspire 5940G-724G50Wn is reviewed on Expert Reviews
|Screen size (Inches)||15.6|
|Screen Resolution (pixels)||1280 x 720 (WXGA)|
|Operating system||Windows 7 Home Premium|
|Hard disk capacity (Gigabytes)||500|
|Number of cores||Quad|
|Processor series||Core i7|
|Processor speed (Gigahertz)||1.6|
|Number of USB ports||3|
|Built-in disc drive||Blu-ray drive|
|Built-in disc drive||DVD drive|
|Built-in disc drive||Blu-ray combo|
|Built-in disc drive||CD-ROM drive|
|Card reader||5 in 1 Card Reader|
|Battery life (Hours)||3|
|Graphics card brand||ATI|
|Graphics card model number||Mobility Radeon HD 4650|
|Graphics card memory (Megabytes)||1024|
|Type of hard drive||Hard Disk Drive|
|Width in cm||38.2|
|Depth in cm||27.4|
The 15.6" Aspire 5940G features a combination of high-performance components and matching elegant design. You can enjoy theater-caliber videos from the comfort of your living room with the first-rate graphics solution, latest-generation Dolby surround sound and Blu-ray optical drive. Hook up to the Internet or connect to family and friends in no time with integrated Wi-Fi/WiMAX connectivity options. * Amazing entertainment
- The Aspire 5940G Series delivers captivating visuals on a 16:9 HD frameless widescreen accompanied by liberating 3rd Generation Dolby-optimized audio. You can also watch the news, sports or your favorite shows using the optional TV-tuner.
- Top-performing components
- The Aspire 5940G packs one of the most powerful processors today, a HD graphics solution, and fast memory for smooth-running multimedia and demanding applications. Keep your files on a spacious hard drive, enforced by a fingerprint solution that also doubles as a quick-launch and navigation tool.
- Connect on the road
- Connect and communicate reliably with your family and friends from anywhere in the world through Wi-Fi or the advanced WiMAX connectivity option. Make good use of the Aspire 5940’s high-def webcam and noise-suppressing microphone for memorable video chats with someone special.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 409 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or