Reevoo, the social commerce solutions provider, has announced today the formation of an
Advisory Board comprised of six successful business executives from across Europe. As the social commerce company expands globally, this experienced team of experts will be on hand to provide guidance and support.
The Advisory Board will provide advice on several key aspects of the business including technology and innovation, marketing and global expansion. This milestone marks an exciting time for Reevoo as it continues to establish itself as a market leader in the social commerce sphere.
Members invited to the board come from a wide variety of business backgrounds and will meet on numerous occasions throughout the year to share insights, discuss best business practices and identify market trends.
The members of the new Advisory Board are:
• Richard Carrick, President of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (travel industry group)
• Mariano Dima, Executive Vice President Marketing, Products and Innovation, Visa Europe
• Colin Gottlieb, CEO, EMEA Omnicom Media Group
• Simon Hathway, President of Shopper Marketing & Retail Operations, Cheil Worldwide
• Sandra Leonhard, Director Digital Strategy & Transformation, TUI AG
• Debu Purkayastha, Principal New Business Development, Google
• Robert (Bob) Willett, Chairman MetaPack, Former CEO Bestbuy International, Retired Jan 2010
Steve Hurn, Chief Executive of Reevoo commented: “I am delighted to welcome on board such an outstnding group of individuals. Their experience in various verticals and markets will be invaluable as we continue to improve our solutions for our customers and, in addition to shaping Reevoo’s future, we will together create an environment of innovation that will challenge our thinking.’’
“I look forward to hearing their thoughts and recommendations to help pave the way forward for Reevoo,” he said.