London, 20 July 2016: Reevoo, the user-generated content platform, wants to double its revenue after consolidating its senior leadership team. Reevoo team members now hold significant C-level titles as the company puts in place a structure for major global expansion throughout the US and Europe.
The following changes have been made:
- Marina Cheal becomes Chief Marketing Officer (formerly SVP Marketing)
- Edwin Bos becomes Chief Innovation Officer (formerly SVP Innovation)
- Iain Tobin becomes Chief Financial and Operations Officer (formerly Chief Financial Officer)
- Greg Wesson becomes VP Enterprise Services (formerly Professional Services Director)
- Sarah Whitaker becomes VP Human Resources (formerly HR, Development and Recruitment Manager)
Cheal, Bos and Tobin will report into CEO Jonathan Callcut, with Wesson and Whitaker reporting into Tobin.
Callcut added: “We have ambitious growth targets and now the team in place to match – we are continuing to expand across Europe and are beginning to break into the lucrative markets of the USA and Canada. The senior leadership team will spearhead this global expansion, building strategic partnerships and continuing to innovate in user-generated content, ensuring Reevoo maintains its position as the most effective platform for brands of all sizes to communicate directly with their customers.”
Notes to editors
For more information contact:
Sophie Banda (Propeller PR)
+44 (0)20 3301 5336
Millions of shoppers use Reevoo to make better buying decisions in their everyday lives. Hundreds of brands all over the world use our solutions to get a better idea of what makes their customers tick.
It’s our transparent and independent approach that makes the difference – we believe honest communication between brand and shopper is better for both.
Reevoo was started by Richard Anson, Ben Griffiths and Guy Logan in 2005 to help customers choose what to buy – not just where or when.
Today, Reevoo content is seen in more than 60 countries and in 30 different languages.